The Steepletone ST929R Digital Turntable is available in black or silver on Amazon. It comes with a direct encoding converter function allowing you to play and convert vinyl records into MP3 or WMA on SD memory or USB. The music can then be saved and played on an MP3 player. The product has twin speakers that are built-in.
This vinyl record player is an independent stereo music player with MP3 recording and MP3/WMA playback. It has remote control that features a “delete function” and a 3-speed Turntable under Perspex Lid. Helpfully, it also has a 33/45/78rpm speed selector. It has an ON/OFF switch that automatically stops. There is a blue LCD display, and there is a button to switch on and off and also control the volume. To boost the sound system, in addition to the built-in stereo speakers with 2X1.5W RMS output, you can add a subwoofer in the system to enjoy your music.
This function enables the record player to convert vinyl records into a compatible format of MP3/WMA. The music can then be saved and shared via the SD memory card or USB. This is the main feature of the product thus converting old-age analogue into the modern-digital-age.
You can play your vinyl records on the Steepletone record player and convert the vinyl records into MP3 format. The MP3 format allows you to play the music on an MP3 player.
· Play and convert vinyl records into MP3 and then save the music to play on an MP3 player.
· The product features a blue LCD screen display
· It has Aux-in measured 3.5mm
· It has a volume control and power control buttons
· Remote with “delete function” is featured
· It’s a 3-speed turntable under Perspex lid. The speed selector is 33/45/78rpm.
· The product is an independent stereo music player with MP3 recording and MP3/WMA playback.
· Can easily connect subwoofer at the back for enhanced sound but subwoofer sold separately.
· Product dimensions are 315W X 125H X 288d mm
24 verified customers with an average star score of 4.5 have reviewed the Steepletone record player on Amazon.
A few customers have complained about the sound quality on the stereo. The say it is poor quality. To solve that problem, for more enhanced sound, a subwoofer is recommended although sold separately. You can enjoy your MP3 songs on the MP3. The vinyl records are easily converted into MP3 and played via MP3 player.
Steepletone ST929R Digital Turntable is a great independent vinyl record player that is perfect for playing and converting vinyl records into MP3 format. It has built-in speakers for quality sound. It has 3-speed selection under the Perspex lid.